Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mike and Megan E-session

Photobucket
Sometimes I never get to meet my brides and grooms before the wedding and that is OK. But, I especially like it when I do get to meet them, hang out with them and, get to know them a little better!

Mike and Megan were in town from Colorado last weekend and we got to spend some time having coffee and wandering around Grand Rapids together. Their wedding is being planned long distance so when they are in town, everything has to be crammed into such a short amount of time. So, I was thankful that the weather cooperated with us in March!

Mike and Megan are planning a wedding up in Pentwater, Mi. this July and I am really excited to share their special day with them. I have a feeling it is going to be a good time! :o)

Thanks guys for a great afternoon! Hope you are back home safe and sound.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You were such good sports!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: