Monday, April 5, 2010

Hayley-One year old!

Photobucket
Just a little over a year ago I was taking Jeff & April's maternity pictures and anticipating the birth of their little baby! Now, we are celebrating a year with their beautiful little girl, Hayley.

It has been so much fun to watch her grow this past year. They change so fast! She is such a little peanut and has the sweetest little personality to go along with her cute looks. Don't let her fool you though...she makes me work hard to get even a crack of a smile. That's OK with me though because I am kind of a sucker for her serious face. I mean come on...look at her! AWWW!


Thanks Jeff & April for bringing Hayley to me this past year for all of her pictures. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy seeing you all and how honored I am that you keep coming back to me!

Happy Birthday, sweet Hayley!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Are you kiddin me? HOW ADORABLE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her mommy and daddy love her very much.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Missy April 5, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Love them! She is so stinkin' adorable! I can't get over how big she is already. Man time flies! I am so all about the hat and the headband. I think my fav is the one of her playing with the pearls.

Anonymous,  April 6, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Summer, you have done an AMAZING job...again! I am always in awe of how incredible your pictures turn out. I can't imagine going to anyone else. I can't wait to see the rest of them...oh how am I going to choose!

Thank You Again!!

Jeff, April & Hayley