Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mike & Janelle E-session

Photobucket

Mike and Janelle met up with me on one of our beautiful spring days recently to take their engagement pictures. What a sweet couple! I love having an an opportunity to get to know my couples (my new friends) before their wedding day. It gives me a chance to really get to know them and their style.

Both Mike and Janelle are from out of town but go to school at Calvin. Janelle is from New Jersey and Mike is from Illinois so it was fun to hear about how they met, their families, and some of the things they are interested in. We wandered around downtown for a bit and then headed to some unfamiliar territory (thanks dad!) to scope out. They were such good sports!

Thanks Mike and Janelle for such a good time! I can not wait for your wedding day in October!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: