Saturday, November 1, 2008

About



Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! 

My name is Summer Osborn and I am first and foremost a wife to the most wonderful man ever, a mom to the most amazing boy, a daughter to the best parents a girl could ask for, a sister to the coolest brothers, and a friend to so many incredible people. Not only do I feel blessed because of the relationships I have but because I get to do what I love!  

Photography has been a passion of mine for quite some time now. Even at a young age, I understood how beautiful life was and how fast it could be taken away. So, capturing those moments was one of the things that first got me interested in photography. Over time, I started to appreciate the art of getting just the right shot. I can honestly tell you that after every assignment I have, I have a very real sense of loving what I do! I thank God for giving me the desire and the resources to do what I love. 

If you have any questions regarding pricing and availability, please contact me either by       sending me an e-mail or by calling me at 616-780-0194.


Grace and Peace!

Summer

0 comments: