Monday, March 22, 2010

Ted & Steph



I am not really sure when we first met but I know it was sometime while I was in the first or second grade. We called her Stephanie Howard Pickles and we made forts on her bed and she was funny and silly even back then.

Then, a few years later and a move or two and Stephanie and I are going to the same school again. This time she got in trouble for slapping me on the playground...for no reason. Don't worry, I was OK. :o) Scarred a little but OK.

We weren't in the same grade and didn't really even hang out all that much the older we got but I still feel like she and I have been there for each other through out most of our life and we have some great memories. We have always known what was going on and occasionally we would have the chance to catch up.

So, when Stephanie told me that she was engaged and wanted me to do her wedding pictures, I was beyond honored. I knew that her and Ted's special day would be A BLAST. And, it was.

Although I met Ted on their wedding day, I can tell him and Steph are a perfect match! I am excited to see their life together blossom in the coming years. I am sure there will be nothing but great stories to be told at their 50th wedding anniversary someday. They know how to have some fun!

Ted & Steph, I hope you guys are having a blast on your road trip/honeymoon down south! I can't wait to hear about it!
Thanks so much for inviting me to share your special day with you.

Love ya!

**Don't forget the slideshow at the end!

First, some details.






The beautiful bride!








These next pictures CRACK me up! Lets see, we have the sad puppy pose, the kitty pose, the peacock pose and I'm not sure about the last one. Either that or I couldn't say it on my blog.



The handsome groom!








The married couple!

















1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 24, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

You did a really awesome job. The photos are awesome-steph looks so beautiful! ~Jamie~