Thursday, March 18, 2010

Owen and Emmalyn

Last week my sister-in-law, my niece, and my nephew all made a quick and unexpected trip up from Alabama. It was so good to see them again although I did miss having my brother here. The kids have gotten so BIG in the past 4 months since seeing them last. Jessi (their mom) and I decided that we needed to get some updated pictures while they were here so we went out the morning they left and took a few! I had so much fun with them and I just love what we came up with!

Little Miss Emmalyn







Emmalyn, you are so beautiful! Luke, you better watch out! :o)



Stud-muffin Owen









Buddies





Carson and Stella came along too. Carson wanted to do everything that his big cousin was doing. So cute!




Emmalyn loved on Stella every chance she could get.


I love you guys and miss you already!

1 comments:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator March 30, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Our babies are all so GORGEOUS! and you capture their amazingness with every shot! I can't believe Owen and Gracie were so little once....they look so old! I think I just got a glimpse in to their teen years :O) So mature those cute kids are! Great job Auntie :O)