Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jeff & Jerilynn-E-session



Meet Jeff and Jerilynn.

So, if you want to make me nervous before doing your engagement session, just show me your modeling portfolio like Jeff did. And, not just any modeling portfolio but ads that you were featured in such as Abercrombie, D&G, United Colors of Beneton, and others. Yeah, those portraits are taken by the worlds top fashion photographers. I'm just a girl from Allentucky! So, on one hand I am nervous but on the other hand I am extremely humbled that you would pick me to be your wedding photographer.

I know Jeff and Jerilynn from church. My family has gotten to know them over the past couple of years and their beautiful daughter, Naomi is 4 days older than Carson! So, we have always kept in touch because we sit by each other on Sunday (we go to a big church) and our kids are in nursery together.

A couple of weeks ago now, I took their engagement pictures and had an absolute blast! I can not wait for their wedding in September. It is going to be a smokin good time.

Jerilynn, thanks for being patient with me as I posted this! More to come soon!


The cutie patootie, Naomi










Isn't Jerilynn beautiful?






I'm so funny I make Jeff cry.....













Hello you fierce looking couple!


1 comments:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator August 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

They are gorgeous! All 3 of them! You did awesome at capturing them Summer :O) I can't WAIT for their wedding pics!