Monday, August 17, 2009

Aidan



A couple weeks ago I met up with Jennifer and Andy and their very cute little guy, Aidan. Jennifer and Andy were wedding clients of mine back in 2006 so it was fun to see them again and to see how their life has changed since that day. Life will be changing again very soon as they are expecting another baby in October! Yay!

Aidan has since celebrated his first birthday which I am sure was an absolute blast!

He has quite the adventerous spirit, this boy. Usually when mothers tell me that their one year old is "busy" I pay little attention because really, what one year old isn't? But, Aidan proved his mom right. He was fascinated with everything! Woodchips, rocks, and leaves. And, he is very fast!!! It could be that I am getting a bit slower, I guess. Hmmm.....

Thank you Jen and Andy for driving all the way over from the east side of the state to spend the afternoon with me. I had such a great time seeing you again and meeting your handsome and fun little guy.

Happy First Birthday, Aidan!






This was the not the first leaf he picked up. But, I love his expression!





3 comments:

Unknown August 20, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Aidan is my nephew, and you did such a good job capturing who he is in your photos! They came out wonderful!