Monday, August 17, 2009

Jon & Jessi



I am super excited for Jon and Jessi's wedding next June. And, I am now even more excited for it after spending some time with them on their engagement session!

We headed out to the shores of Lake Michigan on one of the most beautiful nights this summer. I had a moment to sit and relax while they were changing their outfits and I felt so incredibly blessed to live where I do but also to do what I love. It really was a great feeling.

Jon and Jessi, you make an awesome couple and I am so thrilled that you chose me to be your wedding photographer. You made my job so easy that night (besides climbing the sand dunes. LOL!) because it is obvious you are crazy about each other and you are so stinken cute and fun to photograph!

Thanks for being patient with me as I took a little longer than normal to post your preview. More coming soon!



OmWord, I love this picture!











The clouds were not cooperating with us at times!




0 comments: