Thursday, July 9, 2009

Meet the Campbell Boys!

Yesterday morning I met up with Luke and Cara and their adorable four boys.

First, a little story.

Back in the day when I was in high school, I went to church with Luke and Cara. I remember one night we were sitting at someone's house for a youth group get together (was it Luke's house?) and I started teasing them (in a nice way) telling them that they would make a cute couple. I remember playing a little game like, "I heard that Luke likes you, or I heard that Cara likes you" and now look at them! They have been married for 10 years and have four adorable little boys, the youngest is just a mere 6 weeks old. So, your welcome world. I did a good job hooking them up.

I love how different all of the boys are from each other. Just in the little bit of time I was able to spend with them I was able to see their different personalities. I heard lots of interesting stories of which I won't repeat on the internet for the sake of embarrassing anyone and we had a lot of laughs.

Luke and Cara, thank you so much for having me take your kids pictures. Not only did I have a great time with them but I had a great time with the two of you. It really felt like the old days! Somethings don't change too much!

Enjoy your sneak peek.

The big man of the group, Logan.

And, Weston.


and Hayden



















And this folks, is how you know that a session is done. LOL!


Silly faces make me laugh.

0 comments: