Monday, July 6, 2009

The Kaashoek Family



Friday morning I met up with Kaashoek Family for an urban family portrait session!

Karen K. received a gift certificate for a family photo session earlier this year and when she called, she told me she didn't want a stuffy or formal family portrait! She wanted something fun and unique. Well, she came to the right girl because I am not all that into the "stuffy or formal" family portraits. :o) It's just not my thing.

Kaashoek Family, I had a great time getting to know each of you. You are a very warm and inviting family and I count it as a privilege to have taken your families portrait.

Oh, and if a couple of them look really familiar that is because they were featured in my earlier post, Beth & Ben!


Enjoy your sneak peek! More coming soon!

What a good lookin family!











Love this one!


1 comments:

Missy July 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

I LOVE the one with Karen and Beth on the train tracks and the boys in the background!!!! These are some of my all time family portraits ever!