Friday, July 17, 2009

Derek & Megan-I DO!



Last Saturday I had the pleasure of taking Derek and Megan's wedding photos! What a FUN day!

We started the day off at Gun Lake Community Church where the girls & guys got ready. There were some beautiful places right around the church to do portraits so we did just that!

After the ceremony, the bridal party got on a trolley and drove to Gun Lake where two pontoon boats were waiting for us. We drove around the lake, stopped at an island for some pictures, and then headed off to the reception which took place at Megan's mom and dad's beautiful home.

The reception was outside and I must say that Megan's mom and dad have the perfect place to host a wedding reception! It was an absolutely gorgeous night.

Thank you so much Megan and Derek for inviting me to share your day with you. I had a great time! You and your wedding party were an absolute blast and I am sure that you are going to have a lot of fun adventures in your married life.

Enjoy your sneak peek and don't forget about the slideshow at the bottom for even more pictures!
















Beautiful flowers by Molesta Floral









Love this one.








The fun wedding party!

Cutest little flower girls!

Cutest little bridesmaids and bride!




Loved all the colors.


Megan surprised Derek after the ceremony by having his hockey team greet them as they exited the church. Derek, I hope she actually did surprise you on this one!

Out by the island on Gun Lake.

I got my pants wet! Yay!



I'm Queen of the World!



I love candy bars at receptions!








Megan's dad built this for his daughter's weddings. I think that is SO special!




2 comments:

Jessica,  July 17, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Gorgeous pics sis. You have such a gift!

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator July 19, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

I love the colors too! Looks like a fun group :O) Hope your pants are dry by now!