Friday, May 15, 2009

Mike & Keri-I do!



Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking Mike and Keri's wedding photographs. I knew this was going to be a fabulous day from the very first day I had heard they were getting married in an apple orchard! I love this kind of a wedding!

Mike and Keri really had a fairy tale wedding. The weather ended up being nice despite it being a little chilly. But, I certainly did not mind. The details were amazing. I really loved everything about it and I am certain that if I were to marry Ryan again, I would do something very similar.

Michelle with Memorable Events did a great job at pulling everything together and with all of the planning. Mike and Keri are from the Chicago area and the wedding was in South Haven, Mi. at the McIntosh Apple Orchards. So, Michelle helped Keri with a lot of the vendors and planning. McIntosh has not hosted a wedding before but they did a wonderful job. And, their apple dumplings....well, they are to die for! Seriously friends, you have to try one!

My friend Katie DeWinter of Katie DeWinter Photography helped me for the day. I love working with that girl!


Thank you so much for inviting me to share your special day with you, Mike & Keri. You made me feel like family and you were so fun to work with. Enjoy your preview and I will be in touch shortly!

There is a slideshow with a lot more images at the end!






































4 comments:

capturingsubtleties May 16, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Summer! These are beautiful! You did such a fantastic job. I LOVE the shot of the orchard with just the chairs and aisle looking into the orchard. And the couple shots... they are all priceless! What a fantastic location. You did an amazing job!

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator May 16, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

PERFECT!!! I know how much you were anticipating this great location, and it WAS amazing!! Great work Summer Jean!

Michelle@Memorable Events May 17, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

I absolutely love them! You didn't an amazing job, I am so glad you were there to capture everything.

Keri,  May 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Summer these pictures are absolutely amazing. I love them and can't wait to see the rest of them. The whole thing was such a blur and these amazing pictures brought back so much Thank you! I am so blessed the the two of you were there to capture my day. Thanks so much Keri