Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I couldn't resist...

...sharing these!

Last night Ryan and I brought Carson out to play and to get a few pictures of him since it has been awhile!

Here are a couple of my favorites.

This is probably one of my all time faves of my little man. I love his serious looks!


He had plenty of smiles for me too with the help of his daddy.


And finally, a picture of Carson and I that I actually like. I look like a total scrub but I still like it. :o)


I am posting even more pictures on Facebook. If you are not my friend yet, what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Dustin Francis May 13, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

These are super cute....love the on of the two of you:)

Regina White May 26, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Hi Summer, I didn't get to meet you back when Color Inc. had their open house. I'm Gina.
I love your photos. Your little one is super adorable.

Summer Jean Photography May 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Hi Gina,
We will definitely have to meet up sometime! Let me know when!

Thanks for the nice comment. :o)