Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bill & Hillary-E-session




Last week I spent an evening with Bill and Hillary to take their engagement pictures! It was a beautiful night and I had so much fun. Hillary is my cousin and her and Bill are getting married this August. I still can't believe that little Hillary Jo is getting married. My cousins make me feel old. :o)

We wandered around downtown GR and ended the night with dinner at Yesterdog. YUMMY. I have been craving a Yesterdog and although my craving was filled that night...I still want another one!

Hillary and Bill are so cute together. Some of my favorite pictures from the evening are the ones where they are looking at each other and laughing. I simply can not wait for their wedding!

Here are some of my favorites!






See what I mean? They are so cute!





Raaaarrrrr!!!












This last one is for anyone that has driven around GR with me and I had the opportunity to parallel park. I FINALLY did it!!! Yay!
This is just proof of it incase I can't do it again.

0 comments: