Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Drew



Last weekend I met up with the adorable Wynsma family to take some pictures of their little guys! It's so fun to see people that you grew up with have babies. Jaime and I have been friends since I came to Allendale in the third grade. After school we even worked at the same bank for a little while. It's amazing how the time flies!


Here are a couple of my favorites from our session.

Thanks Casey, Jaime, Mason and little Drew for such a good time!

Love the puppy dog ears!




Look who is awake!


Mason wasn't quite sure about me taking his picture so we had his dad sit in on a couple. That helped for about a second!





Cute little tootsies.




I talked them into doing a quick family portrait. So glad they agreed because it is super cute!


0 comments: