Monday, March 8, 2010

Jaxton, Grayson, and Presley



Last weekend I was able to meet up with a bunch of absolutely adorable kiddo's! I know their mom from way back in the day so it was fun to catch up with her and to see how life has changed us both since that time.

Meet Presley, Jaxton and Grayson.

This was a first for me. I have never photographed twins before! I had so much fun with these little guys. They were so good and obviously SO STINKEN fun to photograph! Big sister Presley really wanted in on the action too and handled those two brothers like a pro. She's so cute!

Thanks Jeanna for bringing your kids to see me! I had such a great time getting to know your kids and catching up with you!

Here is a little sneak!















1 comments:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator March 30, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Those boys make me want twins some day! So sweet :O)