Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sierra Lynn



Well, I am not officially back to work yet but I did make an exception to photograph my cousin Brooke's little girl only because we did it at my house and we included a play date for the kids! :o)

Our day included diaper changes, feedings, PB&J for the older brothers, the Fox & the Hound for entertainment, and some good ole conversation. What more could you want?

Sierra is the third child in her family and she is loved OH SO much! She is just the cutest little thing and did so well for her 3 month old photo shoot. While editing, I came to the conclusion that little Sierra looks just like her Grandma Sandy! Spittin image! :o) You know she is going to grow up being a beautiful little girl.

Thanks Brooke for bringing the kids over and for hanging out with us. I love it that our boys and our baby girls are the same age. It is so fun!







0 comments: