Monday, November 23, 2009

Patrick & Sabrina-I Do!



Better late than never!

Exactly 10 days before I had my daughter, I shot Patrick and Sabrina's beautiful wedding out at Spring Grove Park in Jamestown.
It was a tad rainy and cold but that really didn't matter because the wedding went on outdoors with just sprinkles, we had enough time to do pictures without it being too rainy or dark and most importantly, Patrick and Sabrina were happy.

Michelle with Memorable Events was on hand making sure that everything ran smoothly and my friend Kerri with Taylor Grey Photography was there to help me out (and to be there incase I went into labor!). You girls are awesome! Thanks for everything.

The wedding was simple and sweet. It really is how I like weddings. Very much about Patrick and Sabrina and the people they love. October is my favorite month to shoot weddings. I love the colors and usually the weather is great. Although the weather wasn't the best, it made the fire in the fireplace even more special and inviting! One of the things I love about Spring Grove Park is that fireplace!

Patrick and Sabrina, thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer. I know that you looked at others and ended up going with me for a couple different reasons. Then, I tell you that I am pregnant and probably scared the bugeebers out of you wondering whether or not you made the right decision going with me. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your special day. You were so thoughtful and kind and I can't tell you how much I appreciated it and how I have enjoyed getting to know you.

I wish you two all of the best in your new life together.

Enjoy your sneak peek! Don't worry, the rest will be in your hands shortly!

I started off with the ladies.



Sabrina, you were absolutely STUNNING!





Kerri spent some time with the guys who were looking quite handsome.




So sweet.



The beautiful couple!


Wowza's!







Here is a slideshow of some more of the wedding day!





And because this will be the last time I ever shoot a wedding at 9 months preggo, here is a pic that Kerri shot of me. Yeah....nice. I was HUGE! At one point while taking some ring shots I was kneeling down and I could seriously not get back up. I was SO glad that no one was around the see that. LOL!

0 comments: