Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Cards

I CAN NOT believe that it is the middle of November already and Christmas is just around the corner. Unbelievable. I am not even close to being ready. Haven't started my shopping, haven't even thought about who I need to shop for and all of the decorations are still tucked away from last year. It could be an interesting year in the Osborn house!


One thing that I did do in advance is design some Christmas cards!

This year I am not doing custom cards as I just do not have the time to devote to them. So, I have given you options!
If you are interested in having your photo featured on your Christmas card this year, you may select from the following. Text and some color options are customizable.

Cost for the cards this year is:

5x7 $1.30
4x6 $1.10

All prices include envelopes.

The deadline to order cards is Monday, December 7th. Any orders done after that time will be charged a rush fee.

Here are the options!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7



Please e-mail me at summer@summerjeanphotography.com with which card you would like, the wording you would like on it, and which picture(s) you want.

0 comments: