Friday, November 7, 2008

Keri & Mike=E-session



What a crazy week....

Thanks for being patient Keri. I know you have been dying to see these!

This past spring, Michelle from Memorable Events posted on her blog that she was excited about booking a wedding at the Macintosh Orchard next May. All I thought of was the look and smell of apple blossoms. I e-mailed Michelle and told her that I MUST do this wedding. :o) And, I am!

Keri and Mike are planning a beautiful wedding at the Macintosh Orchards in South Haven. I met with Keri, her mom, and Michelle a month or so ago and honestly, the details are breathtaking. I can't wait to capture them through my lens!

Keri and Mike drove up from Chicago last weekend to have their engagement pictures done. They have a love affair with West Michigan. They love everything about it. Sometimes I forget just how lucky we are to live by everything that we do. It certainly is one of the most beautiful places I have been with the lake, the small towns, and the friendly people.

We went out to one of my favorite places. Grand Haven. It was a perfect fall day and I had such a good time getting to know these two.

Keri & Mike, you are great! Thank you so much for inviting me into such a special time in your life.

Enjoy!






















0 comments: