Monday, November 3, 2008

Kaitlin & Aaron=E-session



Last week I was super bummed because I had an engagement session planned with Kaitlin and Aaron but we got rained out. So, we rescheduled for Friday and I am glad we did because it was beautiful out!

What a fun and cute couple. I had the best time walking around Aquinas and finding some really fun and pretty places. I am definitely looking forward to their wedding in February! From everything I have heard, it is going to be beautiful.

It was funny because we met at Starbucks in Standale and when we got out of the car, Aaron, Kaitlin, and I were all wearing the same jacket! So, although I think this is a horrible shot of me...here we are, matching and all. :o)

Kaitlin, Aaron, and Kaitlins mom, thank you so much for the great time. I am so looking forward to spending more time with you in the coming months. Kaitlin, thanks for being patient. I hope the wait was worth it!





















0 comments: