Thursday, April 10, 2008

Girls and Photography
































So, besides getting chewed out last night for not updating my blog often enough, I went out with some of my girlfriends that are also photographers. Once a month a few of us get together and talk shop and share ideas. This time around we decided to head downtown GR to check out some new places to take urban pictures this summer. We walked all around with our cameras and scoped things out. It was COLD but a lot of fun. I guess that I just am an optimist when it comes to the weather because I dressed for spring. Well, it wasn't snowing but it was only 45 degrees! So I took note...next time I do a run around town in APRIL, wear warmer clothes. 
Although we took a ton of really cool shots, I had to share just a few of my favorites. Don't I have pretty friends?
I love being in downtown GR. I was born in the country and I do love how quiet and peaceful that is but I also love big cities and the energy they have. After walking around searching for a little cafe that might be open for sandwiches (no such luck) we decided to go to the BOB for dinner. Good choice! We had live music, good food, and it is just good to talk to people that are in the same line of work. It always inspires me. 
So, thanks Kerry and Jessica for a good night out. We missed the rest of you that could not come! 


 



0 comments: