Saturday, November 1, 2008

David & Kathryn=E-session



Thursday I did something that I haven't done in a LONG time. I saw the sun rise!!! You see, I am a bit of a night owl and not at all a morning person. So, seeing the beautiful colored skies on the opposite side of town was a treat!

That morning my good friend Jeny and I headed over to Ann Arbor to meet up with David and Kathryn at the U of M Botanical Gardens. David and Kathryn are getting married next May in Holland and I am looking forward to seeing everything come together. They are having their wedding in Kathryn's neighbors backyard and the reception in her parents back yard. I love unique weddings like this. And, I especially love outdoor weddings.

It was a beautiful crisp fall day. We started indoors in the actual gardens. It was nice and warm in there! After that we headed outside and this is where I feel we got the best pictures. You can tell that this was right in David and Kathryn's element. They were so comfortable.

I had a great time getting to know you both and I simply can't wait for your wedding day. Thanks for inviting me over to your neck of the woods!





















0 comments: