Friday, October 24, 2008

Kyle


Yesterday I met up with Kyle and his mom Rhonda in downtown GR for some fun senior portraits! Have I mentioned before that I LOVE doing these?

Kyle is a senior at Calvin Christian High School and he is on the cross country team. That boy puts me to shame. I think I ran the 5k in 30 minutes this spring, yeah... he runs it in 16 minutes! Kyle isn't just on the cross country team, he is a captain. He is very devoted to his team and from the sounds of it, they are doing very well this year! Go Kyle!

I had an idea of where I wanted to go for this session but we also ventured to some new places that I have never shot before. I just love new places. They really make me think outside of the box and take in my surroundings. I think we did good! Oh yeah, I did end up driving all around GR so if you were behind me, I AM SORRY. :o)

At the very end of the night after I took a wrong turn ( don't ask) we ended up by the blue and green doors. We started talking about Kyle's lady Ms. Lindsay and all of a sudden we got this BIG beautiful smile. It was cute.

Kyle and Rhonda I seriously had such a good time hanging out with you and talking about church, life, and your family. My face hurt from smiling so much after you left. Kyle, I wish you all of the best in your senior year and I am sure that you have a very bright future ahead of you.














0 comments: